Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Thank Blue for Sky Blue: Aly's Dream Polish Sky Blue meets Lynnderella Thanks Blue, too!

Hey friendly followers! Today I got my package from Lynnderella in and instantly swooned for Thanks Blue, too! One glance at it I knew exactly what to pair it up with - Aly's Dream Polish Sky Blue. 
Aly's Dream Polish Sky Blue & Lynnderella Thanks Blue, too!

Side by side these polishes were clearly made for each other! I couldn't wait to put it on; I immediately removed and scrubbed the wonderful manicure from last night. 

Aly's Dream Polish Sky Blue was an easy two coater. It clearly displays the wonderful summer sky blue that we are all longing for this long white winter. Below is shown without top coat:
Aly's Dream Polish Sky Blue 

I applied two coats (preference) of Lynnderella Thanks Blue, too! atop Sky Blue and my heart warmed. I took nearly a hundred photos of this manicure all for my personal viewing pleasure. But here are two gorgeous (tooting my own horn) finished manicure shots:
Aly's Dream Polish Sky Blue & Lynnderella Thanks Blue, too!
Top Coat Applied 

Aly's Dream Polish Sky Blue & Lynnderella Thanks Blue, too!
Top Coat Applied 


 This is by far one of the loveliest pieces of art to grace my nails. I am so lucky to own both of these polishes! If you'd like to as well, you can find Lynnderella at their eBay shop while Aly's Dream Polish can be purchased via her Storenvy. Thanks so much for looking! Xoxo-Jas





No comments:

Post a Comment