Friday, February 28, 2014

A Perfect Purple Manicure: Aly's Dream Polish Blue Violet & Intense Blurple with Lynnderella Crocus Pocus

On Aly's Dream Polish and Lynnderella bender but who can blame me. Today I bring you Aly's Blue Violet and Intense Blurple mixed with Lynnderella Crocus Pocus! 
Aly's Dream Polish Blue Violet, Lynnderella Crocus Pocus, Aly's Dream Polish Intense Blurple

Both of these Aly's are my favorites I currently own by her. I have absolutely nothing in my collection like them, especially that blurple! Each of these polishes are two coats with no top coat:
Aly's Dream Polish Blue Violet (M/R) & Intense Blurple (Po/Pi)

Crocus Pocus is mix of all shaped and sized purple toned glitters. Assuming it is based of the crocus flower, it is spot on for coloring! I applied two coats solely because I desired the combination and layering of the shapes and colors. 

Aly's Dream Polish Blue Violet, Lynnderella Crocus Pocus, Aly's Dream Polish Intense Blurple

 Here is a closer up visual of a perfect purple manicure!
Aly's Dream Polish Blue Violet, Lynnderella Crocus Pocus, Aly's Dream Polish Intense Blurple

If you'd like to recreate this manicure, please tag me on instagram (mistakenjas) or post on my facebook wall.

To purchase, you can find Lynnderella at their eBay shop while Aly's Dream Polish can be purchased via her Storenvy. Thank you! Xoxo-Jas


No comments:

Post a Comment