Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Enchanted Polish Seven Nation Army

Disclaimer: One of the polishes used was a very special polish Chelsea and my boyfriend created for my last anniversary. To my knowledge, Chelsea is not making customs currently.

I was really debating on review one of my favorite brands because they are a bit harder to get and a bit on the pricey side ($15 USD) but I wanted to share this with you as more of a daily mani opposed to a complete review.

I chose to do a Jack White manicure using Seven Nation Army and I'm Shakin' (my custom). Both of these are two of my favorite Enchanted's because one is my special Enchanted and the other I actually won a contest and got to name (7NA).

I'm Shakin' was applied with a single coat. It is a perfect combination of blue and green with just the right amount of holographic pigment. This shade was created based on my favorite Jack White solo song. Which I embedded the video below, have funs swinging to that blues-y tune.



I then accented my mani with Seven Nation Army. 7NA is a black and white micro circle glitter in various sizes and intense holographic base. I used two coats for this topper, but that was a personal preference. I typically only use one.


(Edit: photo added below)
I had a friend help me with some lighting issues I was having and really like the way this one is showing the color a bit better and a little less diluted! I am going to make it my 100% goal to show you accuracy! Thanks so much for reading!


I embedded the song I based my name suggest on below. Doesn't it fit perfectly? :) 
I wish I had more to say about this elusive brand. Quality is amazing. Pigmentation is amazing. Packaging is amazing. But my main suggestion is, go to her website http://enchantedpolish.bigcartel.com/ and don't forget to sign up for her newsletter. She will never just be in stock. Restocks and sells out usually immediately. What did I get myself into? ;) 

1 comment:

  1. WOW !! Your custom is a real gem !
    I bet everyone wants to steal it from you ;-)

    ReplyDelete